Bauer Guitars "Death Of Decency" hand-carved Telecaster (Aaaarrrggghhh! More skulls!)

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Regular readers of Guitarz will likely already know that of all the terrible guitar clichés, my absolute pet hate is skulls on guitars. This hand-carved monstrosity from Bauer Guitars has hundreds of the bloody things, plus tombstones, and even the figure of Death himself with his scythe. I don't know what more I can say about this guitar. It's certainly not my kind of thing despite the artistry and many hours that must have gone into its creation; however I'm sure there are other folks out there who'll go mad for it.

Currently listed on eBay with a Buy It Now price of $2,000 (I guess that's to reflect the time that went into making this piece but I think it's mightily optimistic).

G L Wilson

© 2013, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Bauer Guitars "Death Of Decency" hand-carved Telecaster (Aaaarrrggghhh! More skulls!)"

Post a Comment