Hondo Deluxe 757 Tele copy from the 1980s

guitarz.blogspot.com:





When I started playing guitar as a teenager in the 80s we all had the "cheap" knockoffs of the guitars we thought we really wanted. I personally knew at least 8 players with Hondo guitars. They were all Les Paul and Stratocaster copies. I knew they made other models, especially those inspired by the decade, but never before have I seen a Hondo telecaster.

This made in Japan Hondo Deluxe 757 looks to be in great shape and I really like the lemony sunburst. 

At $150 Canadian the only thing keeping me from this awesome copy is mere logistics as it's a few big provinces away from where i am.

R.W. Haller


© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Hondo Deluxe 757 Tele copy from the 1980s"

Post a Comment