Hammertone OC-12 - Octave 12 string Electric Guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:




We've looked at 12 Sting Octave Electric guitars ( and the handsome people that play them ) in this post from a few years ago, but this is the first time that we've featured the Hammertone OC-12.

I've had the pleasure to play a Hammertone and was surprised that it was quite playable and comfortable for my big hands. I was expecting more of a mandolin feel, but it actually was fairly spacious.

I don't exactly love the finish on this Hammertone OC-12 but I'd be more likely to use in a studio scenario rather than live anyways.

Anyone out there have one of these little beauties?

R.W. Haller


© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Hammertone OC-12 - Octave 12 string Electric Guitar"

Post a Comment