Egan 7 string fanned fret acoustic guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:







I feel this will be a very polarizing post. You will either love this Egan 7-String acoustic or you will hate it. I really want to love it, and even though it's an incredible work by a very talented luthier I find myself on the side of hate.

It's just too much. There is a lot going on here with multiple wood choices, pinstriping, binding, and I've never been a fan of back and side woods not matching.

Check out the video at the link to hear the builder play this odd duck. It honestly sounds quite nice. Yet, it's clearly not for me.

Am I alone here?

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Egan 7 string fanned fret acoustic guitar"

Post a Comment