Epsilon prototype


It's been a long time since I last posted on this blog (but the enthusiasm and the quality are still there!) but I didn't lose my time in the last months. You cannot only talk about guitars, you have to play them and in my case, to build them, that's why I have the pleasure and honour to present today my last baby the Epsilon, my humble attempt at combining ergonomics and coolness in a guitar...  

It does look quite cool to me, it's also very confortable seating and standing (it's meant to be played with high neck position) and it plays beautifully (thanks to its Custom Double Track Humbuckers by The Creamery). You can see a demo and have some extra info here.


Bertram

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Epsilon prototype"

Post a Comment