Prisma Toledo Jazzmaster inspired guitar made out of old skateboards

guitarz.blogspot.com:





I came across Prisma Guitars quite by accident. I do love happy accidents. Prisma guitar bodies are made ( partially or wholly depending on the model ) of old skateboard decks and the results are amazing. They remind me slightly of Gibson's Zoot Suit from a few years ago only much more cooler in my opinion.

I particularly love this Toledo as it balances the line between whimsical and sober. It's a great take on the well known offset design. It's also the closest I'll get to a skateboard without fractures or contusions.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Prisma Toledo Jazzmaster inspired guitar made out of old skateboards"

Post a Comment