The day the Rush died. Alex Lifeson's Signature Aurora Guitar for sale in Toronto.

guitarz.blogspot.com:





I guess it was just a coincidence that I came across this posting today as the news of Neil Peart's retirement from music bounced around the internet. This isn't entirely shocking news but as a lifelong Rush fan ( though, admittedly much more fervent in the 70s in 80s before i discovered what the rest of the world had to offer ) I'm a little saddened.
It was Alex Lifeson and his unique approach to guitar that had me practicing riffs and solos over and over. Not before or since then have I tried to learn anyones music as precisely. I clearly wasn't that precise, but the foundation of my skills were cemented then, in those countless hours.

So, only the $15000 price tag could keep me from this otherwise rather underwhelming super-strat-esque Signature Aurora. I was at at least one of the shows where he played this guitar.

A Farewell To Kings, indeed.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "The day the Rush died. Alex Lifeson's Signature Aurora Guitar for sale in Toronto."

Post a Comment