No name Baritone Electric guitar with 4 pickups. What is this guitar?

guitarz.blogspot.com:






I'd love to hear the pickup combinations on this no-name baritone guitar. I could probably spend hours playing with those rocker switches. I also love the volume and tone controls, they probably aren't very convenient, but who cares.

A bit of research leads me to believe that this is a Lindell or Tiesco VN-4. Anyone know this guitar?

Currently listed for $450 Canadian.

R.W. Haller

Amendment: It seems we looked at this guitar here on Guitarz back in 2009. And that the name Demian was an actual name and not just something I lost in translation.

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "No name Baritone Electric guitar with 4 pickups. What is this guitar?"

Post a Comment