Suzuki Three S AD213S. My $30 Martin

guitarz.blogspot.com:





I picked up this Suzuki Three S when we decided to slightly renovate our living room. The wall mount guitar holders came down and I would be using a floor stand again. With 2 young kids and a blind dog in the house, the thought of my Lowden getting knocked over was not a pleasing one. So I looked for a guitar that i could fix up, play, and not care if it hit the floor every once in a while.

The problem with that now is that this $30 "beater" is now one of my favourite guitars. I had to reattach bridge, glue the fretboard and a brace, and cut a new nut. It's from 1980 according to my research and the solid spruce top has aged sweetly. I added a pickguard and put in a $30 pickup.

Also note the obligatory headstock cigarette burn. 

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11
Please read our photo and content policy.



Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Suzuki Three S AD213S. My $30 Martin"

Post a Comment